Tuesday, August 25, 2015

About Me

Hi! My name is Aurelia Eirene Adryana. You can call me Orel. I was born in Bandung,21th of November 2001. I go to school in SMAN 3 Bandung. I come from Taruna Bakti Junior High School Bandung. When I was a junior high school,I took accelerated class. Why? Because I want to and my grandfather said, "Teh,kakek pengen liat kamu SMA. Semoga kakek masih hidup ya."

I have 1 sibling. His name is Muhammad Fauzan Khairy Adryana. He is 4th grade in Taruna Bakti Elementary School. He was born in Bandung,12th of December 2006.

My mother's name is Diana Saraswati. She's a housewife but she's still my role model. She always teach me how to be a good person. My mother was born on 21st of June 1976.

My father's name is Harri Muliawan. He works at bank. He is a hardworker. He was born on 20th of June 1974.

I like to play piano. Because with piano,I can express myself. I've been started played piano since 4 years old. Actually, I was told by a psychologist to play piano because I was a hyperactive child. In the other fact, I have a talent on music.



That's a just a little things about me. See you again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment